Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: @HowHeAsked



Hey y'all. I hope everyone's having an amazingggg week. So this blog post is a little different! It's more of a feature blog. Before y'all go on a rant about how I'm being paid to do this and so on and so forth, I'm really not. This is all me. I just found a website that I really, really like and want everyone to be as obsessed with it as I am!! 




If you couldn't already tell, I am a hopeless romantic through and through. I am absolutely in love with watching wedding and proposal videos so naturally when I found @HowHeAsked, I immediately became obsessed. This website will seriously make you laugh, make you cry, make you happy, make you hopeful, and make you believe in love. This is a website where you can submit your own proposal. They'll blog it for you, and then you can send it to all of your friends and family. If you think I'm doing this IMMEDIATELY, you're thinking right. 

The founder of HowHeAsked.com, Stacy Tasman,  is so awesome. The reason that I love this website so much is because she wants others to see that true love really does exist. 

"I started HowHeAsked in Fall 2011 after a dear friend of mine got engaged. I felt blessed to be a part of the proposal and honestly couldn’t tell you who was more swept up in the emotion – my newly engaged girlfriend or my [extremely mushy] self. Alas, HowHeAsked.com began.


I’m a storyteller myself and unstoppably inquisitive. I love all things real, passionate, and energetic, and when life gives me lemons – I build a lemonade stand. I live in New York City, am a University of Florida graduate, and I’m lucky to have traveled through some of the world’s most beautiful countries over the past few years.

Most importantly, I get to know extremely excited women and help them share the most amazing story of their life with their friends, family, and all the love-addicted readers of HowHeAsked. And yes, I cry reading every single one."




Anyways... I've literally spent HOURS on this website but here are a two of my favorites!!! 






Disney Marriage Proposal_73b8a531





proposal shot_1




Hahaha, it just took me over an hour to write this because I kept stopping to watch more videos. Anyways... I hope you love this website as much as I do!! They're relaunching their website in a week because of high volume of submissions coming in but you can still view the posts. 



Love, M. 

p.s. YOU'RE WELCOME. I KNOW. IT'S AMAZING. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you! It's a pleasure to make you cry so often :) ha!

    ReplyDelete