Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Ultimate Christmas Guide: Chubbies

Hey ladies,

We've had so many of y'all ask us about different ideas for Christmas presents so I'm going to make it real easy for y'all. I'm not a HUGE fan of getting guys clothes for Christmas but sometimes it's an easy route to take. It's not uncommon knowledge that both girls who run the account are both obsessed with Chubbies because they pretty much has the perfect shorts for ANY guy. I'm currently in LOVE with their Sport Utility Shorts. They're pretty much perfect for any guy who loves nature or being attractive. 

My personal favorites are the Smokies. I recently got these in the mail and I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with them. These are so perfect. They're 100% cotton with deep pockets in the front and back, and are just so stinkin' sexy. 


The Smokies



The second best thing is that they come in a box that you can just wrap right away and place right under the tree. This way they stay out of sight of curious eyes! 








I'll be posting more ideas soon! I'm just waiting for more things to come in since I ordered them kind of late but I had to post this ASAP! 

SKIES OUT, THIGHS OUT. 

Love, M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment